You need on-point, on-brand web copy that’s accurate, well-researched, and relatable, because you don’t have time to craft it yourself.
You need a writer who gets it: both your industry and the needs of your readers. And you need someone you can count on to give you the content they’ve promised on time, every time.
My clients come back again and again because I make their lives easier. They know that in my 7 years as a content writer, I’ve written thousands of blog posts, landing pages, press releases, and marketing materials that meet their needs.
They know they can count on me to deliver what they want, whether that means helping them create a marketing strategy or revising outdated marketing materials. They know I’m willing to become fluent in their brand, their language, and their marketing strategy in a way that (let’s face it) few freelancers are willing to do.
I’d love to be your go-to writer for high-stakes content that speaks your reader’s language.
- More than 6 years crafting content that sells
- Bachelor’s Degree in English/Professional Writing
- Complete overhauls of web copy with an eye for SEO and customer experience
- Real estate copywriting in Hawaii (and throughout the U.S.): Lifestyle articles, landing pages, and MLS property descriptions that capture the spirit and personality of each place.
- Insurance industry materials: How-to guides, listicles, and blog posts that add value and increase engagement; Educational articles that simplify complex industry language in a way that clicks for readers and sets an industry standard.
- Independent School/Educational Marketing Materials: Landing pages, newsletters, internal communications that make live easier for leaders at independent secondary and postsecondary schools and student exchange organizations.
Need help optimizing your content strategy—or just outsourcing some written work to take a load off of your shoulders? Send me a message and we’ll chat!
I’m not sure there is enough space here to adequately explain how much I love working with Steffani Jacoby. I’ve used her not only for personal projects but brought her in as a freelance copywriter for the company I work for. She rewrote all our web copy to give it an updated tone, and is our go-to for all of our big writing projects. Steffani is versatile, prompt, and willing to take on new challenges. What I love best about Steffani’s writing is that her tone speaks to a variety of constituents that we deal with on a regular basis.
Marie Rosema, Technology Coordinator and Media Manager at ASSIST